Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September .... So far

It's been a busy month and we are trying to find our new groove with school, dance, social skills groups and life. 

Here's the last few weeks in pictures 

Naps made a return - kindergarten is kinda hard sometimes 

Spaghetti dinner out - Lia's favorite meal

A quick trip to the mailbox all dressed up

Our porch is finished !!!!!!!
We've been spending lots of time here


Making a card for Daddy - just because 

We got our library card & some books 

We can't believe September is half way over! 
Time flies when you're having fun 


2 comments:

  1. I love your porch! Mind if I just move in? I love the cozied up on the couch pics. That is like my dream morning! I'd love it if when we bought a house it had a porch. And then came with lovely fall mornings when there are suppose to be lovely fall mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for naps! I could go for one of those today. I love the porch today. So cozy looking. Perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

HTML