Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Class of 2028

Today was Lia's first day of Kindergarten

She was so excited to get there 
To see all the kids 
And her teacher Ms Brown 
And let's not forget the best thing of all ~
Uncle Ryan!! He's the gym teacher at her elementary school! 
 Bonus :) 

On the way out the door - snack in hand

It was a beautiful fall-like day 

Did I mention Lia was so excited?! 

When we arrived at school all the kindergarteners in the school meet at the flag poll and got in a big circle while Pharells song Happy was playing- it was so cute! 

This momma couldn't have had a sappy sweet song playing. It was an upbeat fun way to start the day and school year. 


Be amazing today and everyday Lia! 

5 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy 1st day of kindergarten Lia! And class of 2028?? Wow, I feel old... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lands, she is so stinking cute! I love that she's so excited for school! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...she looked precious! I received your sweet message on my blog, but it came through as no-reply so I am unable to write you back! Send me your email sweet lady and I will save it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late coming to this but I can't believe what a grown up girl she is now! I hope she is just loving kindergarten! It is my favourite age group to teach!

    ReplyDelete

HTML