Thursday, May 7, 2015

Moms' Day Gift Exchange

I am so excited to be a part of another box swap.

This one was just for MOMS'. 

Our hosts Courtney, Liz and Jenny thought it would be fun to celebrate moms' 
and they were right.

I had the pleasure of shopping for Tara from A Tale of FOUR Maples
Hop on over to her blog to see what I found for this busy mom of 2 boys.

Whitney from Work-it-Mommy had me.
Whitney spent time on our blog and Instagram page and came up with a beautiful and thoughtful gift.

 
I love the framed Bible verse and polish she picked for me.
Jeremiah 29:11 is by far one of my favorite Bible verses.
If I ever find myself questioning something, just by saying the first line of this verse helps me keep things in perspective.
And because it IS Spring I can't wait to have this polish on my toes.

Thank you so much Whitney! 

5 comments:

  1. I think nail polish was in almost all the packages sent! Nothing says mama like bright toes I think =) Makes me want to paint mine. I haven't felt like removing the old color yet though. #lazy Love the frame. I carry around a little metal heart that has one of my fave verses inscribed on it in my purse. Always a good reminder. Happy almost Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled you like your box! I hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to get something for your home and something just for you. :) And I love the pretty polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a beautiful gift!!
    Yayyy this was such a fun swap.
    Totally agreed nail polish was too of the swap list, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and thoughtful gift!! And love that nail polish color!
    Happy early Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

HTML