Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Celebration

This week we had the pleasure of going to a Christmas Celebration at Lia's Pre-School. 

When I say Lia had a blast - that may be a bit of an understatement!!! You never know how these things will go. If ever we had a doubt Lia put our fears to rest during the first song. 

Instead of writing about it I will let the videos do the talking  singing;

All in the Bible, look in the book 

Wonderfully made

Did I mention she had a BLAST!!!!??? 
She was a star and her light shine as bright as can be. 
This little girl was fun, entertaining and gave it her all. 

This reminded us what this season is all about; 
Being present- being in the moment and having fun making memories. 

I can't tell you how proud we are to call her our daughter, grand-daughter, god-daughter, cousin, niece and friend! 
She is the light of our lives. Her zest for all things she loves is contagious. 
She is so wonderfully made!


4 comments:

  1. I loved seeing these on IG! or snippets of them. Beyond adorable. I can't even. She's definitely wonderfully made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! Thank you for sharing.

    And, yes: she is wonderfully made!

    Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully made, indeed! I had tears in my eyes watching this, both from laughing so hard and from the sheer joy of seeing Lia so aware of how loved she is by our Lord and Savior and how very perfect she really is. Her enthusiasm is priceless. Boy was she "moved by the Spirit" that night! :) Well done by you and Jim in raising such a confident and beautiful daughter. Her outfit is ADORABLE, by the way.
    And your Christmas card was my very favorite this year. Absolutely stunning!!!
    Hugs, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I miss the nativity and the singing this year!

    ReplyDelete

HTML