Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween 2014 ~ 
Was so much FUN. 
Lia loved being LadyBug Girl 

We had a beautiful night to be Trick or Treating 

Our little LadyBug girl was so outgoing and so excited to be out getting candy, ringing doorbells and knocking on doors! We made 3 trips home to empty her ladybug bucket and head out again! 

She enjoyed her time with 80's Girl

And the Witch(Oma) & the Old Man, with a baseball hat, smoking a cigar (Opa)

Of course when the night was coming to an end we had to dump all the candy and look for all the Kit Kats! I think Lia ate 3 or 4 that night!
Needless to say bedtime was a bit later - like 11:15pm later BUT it was FUN!! 

3 comments:

  1. As I remarked to my coworkers, Halloween and other holidays have assumed a lot more importance for me lately than in recent years!

    Looks like she had a blast. Also glad that the grandparents were there to share the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to stick with a no candy until the next day rule. i really like my sleep! I feel like I'm going to turn into mean mommy.

    i love that you dumped your bucket three times, next year a pillow case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable costume! And it looks like you had great weather for trick or treating too!

    ReplyDelete

HTML