Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy GOTCHA Day!

Four years ago today we met a sweet little 7 mo old baby! 
Her name was Hua Man - we called her Lia! 
We walked into a crowded- loud- office in Guangzhou China and 
met our quiet - timid little girl! 

It was so an emotion loaded day. 
Today 4 years later, as we look back and celebrate Lia that day is fresh in our minds like it was yesterday. 
Except it wasn't yesterday and we are reminded of just how much Lia has grown. 
She is no longer that quiet - timid little baby. 
She is a full blown 4 and 1/2 year old little girl! 

Lia, you are:   

Silly:


Outgoing: 

 Funny: 

Adventurous: 

Sweet: 

and a good friend:


May you always remember:

You are beautiful

You are special 

You are kind

And you are SO LOVED!  

Today is your special day.
The day we celebrate you. 
Today we celebrate 4 years of being a FOREVER FAMILY 
and the day we first held you in our arms. 
We love you to the moon and back Lia! 
You are the sunshine of our lives. 



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes for many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this brought a tear to my eye. Those last photos are beautiful and his is such a lovely celebration of a lovely little girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey hey, I needed a sniffly warning at the top! I just did my halloween makeup. I think you mentioned this on IG and I had to think for a moment what gotcha day meant. So so special. I can't even imagine. oh shoot sniffles again. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....so sweet. I love seeing that photo of her when she was so little. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

HTML