Sunday, September 28, 2014

Just us

Here's what's been going on in our life in the past 10 days; 

Nothing big - just ordinary - just us 

Getting cozy on the couch each night before bed 


Ready for Halloween with glow-n-the dark pj's and a spider pumpkin 

 
Enjoying some warm fall weather 


Playing corn hole with friends


Doing daily yoga 


Taking selfies cuz that's fun - really fun for a four year old 


Our little Red Riding Hood 


Hanging out in Doctors offices pretending to be a pretty pretty princess! 

And saying goodbye to some best friends - moving far far away. 




It's been a few weeks filled with lots of emotion but lots of fun family memories. 

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that your neighbors are moving =(

    I looove the spider pumpkin base. That is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about your posts, but they seriously make me want to come and live at YOUR house! It just seems so comfy and laid back and FUN! What a great place to grow up and I'm so glad Lia gets to have you guys as her mommy and daddy.

    I was so sad to see that Lia's friend was moving. I've loved seeing pictures of the girls together and getting to witness their sweet friendship. I hope they can keep in touch somehow. Who are you guys going to BOO this year?!

    Hope you're staying warm this week!

    Love,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

HTML