Sunday, July 6, 2014

Our 4th of July 2014

We had a great holiday weekend! 
Lia LOVED the fireworks! The seats were fantastic - you could feel the booms in your chest and the soundtrack to the fireworks was perfect. 
We hung out with family and Lia had a blast with her cousins Lexi and Caitlin. 
If you ask Lia the best part of the weekend, she will tell you every time; 

Fireworks 

And Lexi 

And Caitlin (w/Samantha - Caitlin's friend)

We also had some fun before the fireworks. 

We saw a parade, 

we waved our flags, 

we danced to the bands, 

and even cheered with the cheerleaders! 

It was a great weekend- the best 4th of July celebration and Birthday ever. 
 (I think I say that every year!) 

God Bless America my home sweet home

2 comments:

  1. Her little dress is lovely - especially with the little flower! I can't wait to start a family and have fun dressing them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the cuteness! Yay for loving the fireworks, and how cute is she joining right on in with the parade haha!! I wish we had something so small town and comfy like this. I'm sure we have some fireworks somewhere but I love the sitting on blankets eating food watching a parade with the family and cousins and ending with fireworks! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

HTML