Still HATES having her ears looked at - too much irrigating and digging this past winter did her in! She doesn't believe the Doctors when they say they are just "looking for elephants". No ma'am she's not buying it. Even if it is true - she starts to get scared and cries BIG tears :(
Breaks my heart.
Wendy's French fries
And Sponge Bob stickers
Just a quick picture on the ride home with Foofa and Meigan (the ballerina).
Check out her cuteblog. Courtney is a Disney loving, bloggin' mommy and wifey from the Sunshine State. She loves her animals and is SUPER creative. She blogs about her everyday adventures and life. She is SWEET, inspiring and full of great ideas.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger
who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with fewer than 200
followers and give them questions to answer.
Also see below
So here goes- all you ever wanted to know about me!!
- How did you come up with your blog name?
I have a plaque in my office that has the saying "Even Miracles take a Little Time" on it
As we were going through our infertility issues I would look at it every day. Once we started our China adoption process it took on a whole new meaning and it just seemed to fit even better. So it stuck.
- What is your favorite color this spring?
Yellow- the brighter the better - maybe because we haven't had a lot of sun yet!
- How many kids did you picture having before you actually had any? Did that number change post baby?
We weren't sure if any were in the cards. So now that we have 1 we feel very blessed and grateful for her. So one it will be :)
- What is your favorite cereal?
Good for you cereal - Shredded Wheat
Bad for you cereal - Lucky Charms
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
"Meeting" all kinds of new people and reading their stories. Being able to share our story with others. And best of all - recording our every day moments for Lia to some day read.
1) How did you come up with your blog name?
2) What is your guilty pleasure?
3) What is your favorite movie?
4) What is the BEST book you have ever read?
5) Where is your favorite place to vacation?
6) What is your least favorite "chore" to do?
7) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
8) What was the best gift given to you as a child?
And what was the occasion?
9) What 2 things would you NOT give up for a million dollars?
10) What is your favorite beverage?
11) What is your greatest fear?
Whew ...that took a LONG LONG TIME! But it was really fun.
Hope you all have fun too!
We are the parents of a beautiful girl from China. As 1st time parents we wanted to share our journey of adoption and parenthood with our friends and family. Welcome to our every day adventures with Lia! And yes, we really do believe:
EVEN MIRACLES TAKE A LITTLE TIME