Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday


Our Good Friday started off with Lia waking up with a cold (again). 
Is the first year of school over yet? 

She is in good spirits and wanted to do the fun Easter things we had planned. 

Today I learned some really good things. Things I hope not to forget. 

Today I learned: 

Don't use your brown eggs for coloring Easter eggs. Yep - I didn't even think about it and used our eggs we always get and .... 
We got some very muted eggs! 
Good thing we are only using them for deviled eggs. 
Lia had fun anyway and she thinks they are beautiful. And that's what really matters. 

Today I learned: 

I really can't tell which tablet goes in which cup. I only got 2 of the 5 colors in the right cup. Maybe next year we will try something different! 

Good
thing Lia didn't care. She was really having fun and teaching Brobee how to color eggs. 


Today I learned: 

Rice Krispy treats are super sticky, set up really fast and take a lot of elbow grease when stiring. (It's been a long time since we've made them, we usually just ask Kiki to do it) 
BUT 
They are so good and The Easter Bunny is going to love the snack we leave for him. 

Today I learned:
 Lia makes a good bunny and is a very good sport. 


May your Easter weekend be full of good things and many blessings. 

3 comments:

  1. I think your muted eggs look awfully pretty! More fancy even. We are dying ours tomorrow if I ever get around to boiling them tonight...fingers crossed =)

    Have a downright lovely Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had such a GOOD Friday! Your eggs are beautiful and certainly look vibrant in the pictures. The treats look yummy and Lia is adorable as usual, especially in her bunny ears!

    Wishing you all a fun and blessed Easter!

    ~ Carrie

    ReplyDelete

HTML