Thursday, March 6, 2014

Just like me

I can't tell you how many times Nemo has been quoted in our house this week! 

Here are a few of Lia's favorites- 

He's going to touch the butt.. followed by laughter and Lia telling them - "it's a boat silly fish" 

Hey, you guys made me ink... all giggles 

First day if school - wake up wake up! 

How's the lucky fin?
Then we get into a cute discussion about Nemo and that he has a big fin and a little fin - "just like me". She's getting it, she is relating to Nemo and thinking about it all. Our hope is that she will see that it's ok to be different and that you can do anything you set your mind to! But she's 4 and for now it's just really funny to talk about butts and see the cute sea creatures!!



2 comments:

  1. That is just so sweet that she relates to Nemo, and giggles about butts too =) I had never thought about Nemo in terms of being different and at the same time being able to take on the ocean - thank you for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete

HTML