Random - that is the only way to describe this post!!
There are things I want to get down before we forget.
Things Lia is doing or saying that we want to remember.
Things that make us laugh or say huh?!
So without further ado:
1) Lia loves the song Deck the Halls. She sings it every day. From beginning to end and really loud!!
However, here is a line from the song:
" Don we now our gang apparel"
"Dog we now our game apparel"
2) She calls her favorite stuffed toys her "guys".
3) She is having trouble with phrasing her needs and wants. She asks
"Do you want some milk"
"Can I have some milk"
We are constantly working on this.
4) She is in a "big chair" at the big table.
It's a little booster as our table is high.
We eat dinner as a family almost every night and she is so happy to be able to sit right next to mommy and daddy in a chair. And she looks so big.
5) She still says Ba-skeb-bee for Spaghetti
6) She gets really frustrated when she can't do something . I think it's the age.
7) Lia just started playing
"bed time games" like:
I have to go potty
I need water
I have to go potty again
I need socks
My socks are bugging me - off please
I have to go potty one more time
I am cold
I am hot
I'm not tired .... Etc
Another age thing - I hope!
8) She loves playing the Olivia game on her LeapPad "computer"
9) Lia likes to color with paints and color pencils
10) When we put her to bed at night sometimes she will call us back there and then say
"Do you wanna rock you?"
meaning she wants to rock in the rocking chair! It's probably because for so long we asked
"Do you want me to rock you?"
Sigh.. Still love that she wants to rock and sit with us.
11) She has at least 6 of her favorite books memorized
Good night Good night construction site
If you give a mouse a cookie
If you give a pig a party
If you give a moose a muffin
Thank you Thanksgiving
Here are a list of her favorite things:
(according to Lia when asked these questions one night this week while playing in the bath tub)
Favorite Color - Green
Favorite song - Old McDonald
Favorite pizza- Cheese
Favorite book- If you Give a Moose a Muffin
Favorite TV show - Team Umizoomie
Favorite thing to do- paint
Favorite drink- Chocolate milk
Favorite PJ's - Doc McStuffins PJ's
Favorite breakfast- French fries (still working on the breakfast - lunch- dinner concept !)
Favorite animal - Cow - MOO!!
Favorite ice cream- Mint chip
Favorite book - Chilly Catches a Cold
Favorite vegtable - carrots
Favorite fruit - blueberries
Favorite snack - pretzels
And just because no post is complete with out a picture:
This is one of my favs from this past year!
These are the days to remember!!