Wednesday, December 11, 2013

First world problem.....

I am so sick about what just happened to our blog. ALL of the pictures are GONE. Something crazy happened when I updated our Google + account and all of the pictures are deleted. I am sick about it. 600 pictures are deleted. Yes we have some here and some there but not all in one place and our blog is not in print! Did I mention I am sick about this?

I know this is such a first world problem. And it's not the end of the world. 

I am going to continue to post- if I can get blogger to work. But I am going to restructure our blog.
Some old posts will go. I will add back the pictures I can and move forward. So I am off to edit 129 posts.
 
Here is a sneak peek at our Christmas card picture!
Now that makes me smile.


Take a deep breath-side to side- side to side - breathe in- breathe out.
That's what we tell Lia when she is getting all worked up.
Maybe it will work for me!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I'd be fuming. And, with nowhere to really direct that fume to I'd probably implode. Nowhere to really place blame, just bad luck and randomness. I'm annoyed and irritated for you though, maybe that will lessen yours? Prob not. Breathe and reboot. That Christmas picture is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I would be so frustrated! I didn't even know that could happen? I guess I should be backing up all my pictures as well!

    LOVE the picture!

    Blessings,
    Anneli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling so sad for you since I read your post. I even did some searches on line hoping to find a miracle solution to fix the problem, but no such luck. :( If it makes you feel any better, this has apparently happened to a LOT of other people!

    I will definitely start backing up all my blog pictures just in case. And I will let you know if I find a quick fix for you. I'm so sorry, Ally! Sending you lots of hugs.

    Lia is just beautiful in her Christmas picture. I love her sweet sweet face!

    ~ Carrie

    ReplyDelete

HTML