Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's my potty....and I'll cry if I want to

Yep it's a potty post !! 
We've had a few meltdowns this weekend over this potty training stuff. Just a few, more success than not but none the less there have been a few tears. 
Lia loves watching a video about going to the potty. She asks for it every day! 
We love the expressions on her face. 

We think she's thinking:
"Oh my,does that really happen?"

 
Still not so sure about all this yet! 


She's really getting into it;cuz now it's just funny!! 


She's still trucking along. We are keeping in mind it's called "potty training" - like anything you train for it takes time, practice and more practice. 
Keep on practicing Lia, you can do it! 

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll! Good luck with the training.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is she!? I hope the potty training goes well for you! I remember it taking forever for my baby : ).

    ReplyDelete

HTML