Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our Year of Firsts and Our final Blog entry !!


As I sit down to write our final blog entry I realize that today is exactly 1 yr home with Lia ! We stepped off the plane from China on Nov 6th 2010 with a 7 mo old " baby" in our arms and am now listening to a 19 mo old little girl play and giggle in the other room.  Lia is getting so big and learning so much. Jim and I have been very reflective lately as we watch our little girl grow. We cant believe it has been a year already and what a year it has been. Above is her 1st Halloween picture, in costume, she loves making pig noises! As we were in China last year at that time. We have taken many walks down memory lane and have felt truly blessed every time we revisit how Lia came home and into our family. She was meant to be ours and we were meant to be hers. How lucky are we all? VERY !!!
We are so very happy that we were the ones to share her milestones and firsts with her and are loving every minute of being her parents. She is teaching us so much. She has come a long way!!

I am so very special
I have been from the start
Before they held me in their arms
My family held me in their hearts.

And like a single drop of rain
That on still waters fall
My life and love will ripple make
And touch the lives of all.

So read this precious story
As step by step I grow
I am a special blessing and gift
As each page here will show.



We love you Lia and thank God for you every day ,
Love
Mommy and Daddy    

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML